|Salary||Salary to be discussed at interview stage.||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Salary: To be discussed at interview stage
- This appointment reports to the HR Business Partner with dotted line responsibility to the site General Manager.
- Line Management responsibility for site HR team.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the People plan, ensuring best practice approaches are established and recruitment / selection techniques are utilised to ensure the company attracts the very best talent.
- Delivering the site HR strategy ensuring alignment to the business plan and customer's continued growth plans.
- Responsible for the overall management of all H.R. activities and key initiatives, such as Resourcing, Performance Management, Talent Management and Development, Succession Planning, Labour Costs and Legal spends.
- Ensuring a best in class performance against contractual KPI's, i.e. sickness absence, attrition, safety, etc. through effective partnership with appropriate site management team.
- Supporting the management team with ER issues and ensuring the team provide robust HR support and advice.
- Working together with local union and workforce representatives to develop a positive and proactive constructive working relationship, implementing an employee relations climate of excellence to support the site's development.
- Ensuring all legislative requirements are met and HR best practice is firmly established within the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the site engagement strategy in line with the companies vision and values.
- Being the HR lead for annual pay negotiations
- Supporting the management team in developing plans to improve employee engagement
- Must be able to demonstrate HR achievements in the above areas, ideally in a similar working environment.
- Experience of large scale recruitment would be advantageous.
- CIPD qualification with first-hand experience of dealing with complex ER issues.
- Possess excellent influencing skills and strength of character, with the personal qualities of tenacity and resilience required to be effective.
- Have the ability to analyse complex situations and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders, adjusting your style to suit.
- Sound knowledge of employment law.
- Strong communication & negotiating skills.
- Strong organisation skills with the tenacity to work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates a high degree of verbal, numerical and analytical ability.
- Good communication skills are essential, as is the ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Committed to providing a high quality and efficient service to support the operation with the ability to align HR to operational requirements.
- Flexible in terms of hours of work and travel where required for the role.