|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Start Date:||2018-12-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sheilagh Walker|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 16:52|
Due to significant expansion and growth in the Scottish market, they are now seeking to create an exciting new HR Manager position on a permanent basis.
Paying between £20,000 and £30,000 depending on experience, the successful candidate can expect to manage all the formal strategies, processes, policies, programmers and initiatives required to motivate, remunerate, incentivise and reward employees that work for the company in their Scottish site.
You will also be required to work closely with the Operations teams to establish and maintain a consistent Human Resource strategy that engages, inspires and retains the most important assets to the business… Their People.
Duties will include:
- Working with Operational Managers to establish and oversee the implementation of training programmes in order to increase capability and teach best practice.
- Provide advice, support and oversee recruitment practice for the site to support varying staffing needs.
- Keep staffing records up to date, including absence, holiday, medical and appraisal records.
- Manage employee relations caseload including capability, disciplinary and grievance processes. Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the management team.
- Process all staff Leavers ensuring that all company equipment is retained and the administration involved for departure is managed effectively for termination.
- Undertake general HR duties involved with role, such as maintaining first aid logs, developing Union relationships and disseminating general communications.
The successful candidate should have:
- Significant previous experience working within an HR Management role (preferably with Contact Centre experience also.)
- A sound understanding of all HR disciplines, best HR practice UK employment legislation.
- Preferably candidates should be qualified to an industry recognised standard (and able to provide evidence of this)
- Proven experience in managing complex employee relations cases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you wish to be considered for this exciting position, please apply online or contact Nicole in the Livingston branch on 01506 433 148 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's