|Job Title:||HR Coordinator|
|Salary:||£13.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2018-12-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 10:07|
This is temporary position to start ASAP until April 2019 and will pay £13.00 per hour.
The HR Coordinator will provide a generalist Human Resources service and work closely with the HR team to support the day-to-day operations. Duties include:
- Support with employee relation's queries, answering day-to-day issues, and escalating to the Human Resources Business Partner where necessary.
- Work with the HRBP and Managers to devise and implement initiatives to improve staff retention, engagement, productivity and performance.
- Partner with Global HR Shared Service team to manage payroll and data changes and ensure data accuracy.
- Carry out associate inductions and ensures that induction programmes are followed throughout the probationary period.
- Provide advice and support to associates on any concerns/problems affecting work.
- Ensure all human resources data is accurate and up-to-date. Monitor and produce management information reports on employee data as required e.g. on labour turnover, reasons for leaving, absence reports etc.
- Solid generalist HR experience, particularly in handling employee relations issues and advising managers and employees on day-to-day HR matters.
- Good knowledge and experience of HR systems is required.
- Strong HR administration
- CIPD qualification is desirable, but essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Good MS Office skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £9.04 per hour
£18500 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking, staff canteen
£24000 - £30000 per annum
£22000 - £25000 per annum
£24000 per annum