HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£39000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Bentley|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 09:36|
Key Duties and responsibilities.
- Provides guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Provides coaching and guidance to Division Business Leaders in HR matters
- Deliver a proactive and flexible HR advisory service ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
- Supporting managers and supervisors in the effective assessment of new employee's performance during the probationary period.
- Maintain good employment relations within the Company.
- Advise Managers in effective HR in line with employment law and best practice.
- Oversee recruitment activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Employment Law knowledge and HR Policies and Procedures
- Microsoft Office systems and HR / Payroll Systems - ADP (preferably)
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment essential.
- CIPD qualified or working towards (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a HRBP Role
Onsite parking available.
Please call direct on 01332 363000 or click to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's