HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Oliver|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 16:40|
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and receive a salary of £30,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience) + amazing benefits.
Our client are a people business and so HR has a big role to play. We are looking for an experienced, HR Business Partner to join their small, talented HR team, to develop and implement people plans that support the delivery of sector and functional strategies and objectives, and to develop strong professional relationships and credibility with stakeholders and managers.
You'll enjoy every opportunity to grow with the business, gain invaluable generalist HR experience and a dynamic, diverse career. As an essential cog in the wheel of the HR Team, you will be passionate about people, focussed on delivering success and adept at developing strong, professional relationships and establishing credibility with people at all levels across their sectors and functions.
There will be some travel involved in the role although you will be predominantly based in Bristol.
- Taking a proactive role in delivering the People Plan which supports the delivery of the sector/function strategy and objectives
- Acting as your sector/function first point of contact to make sure that people management decisions are professionally informed, fair, consistent and in line with our people's strategy
- Providing active leadership, in partnership with key stakeholders on the full range of HR issues such as resourcing, reward, employee relations, talent, performance, organisational development/change, culture, leadership and L&D
- Challenging and coach managers on how to engage employees and address resulting people issues and build people's capabilities effectively
- Ensuring the key HR operational processes are delivered successfully to agreed standards to the business
- Proven experience of all aspects of HR, both operational and transformational. Strong generalist HR experience
- Experience of stakeholder management across different management levels
- A driven, enthusiastic approach, keen to drive a high performing culture, experience of talent mapping, succession planning and disciplinary procedures
- A pragmatic approach, with ability to add value in a commercial sense
- Comfortable interacting with senior management
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- CIPD qualified
This challenging and exciting role is the perfect opportunity to flex your skills within a senior HR position
If interested then please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's