|Job Title:||HR Advisor|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Bentley|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 11:06|
To provide direct HR support within Training & Development, Occupational Health, ER cases.
- Deliver a proactive and flexible HR advisory service
- To pro-actively maintain & always seek to improve HR procedures
- Supporting managers and supervisors with short and long term absence review meeting and new employee's performance during the probationary period.
- Maintain good employment relations within the Company.
- Participate in recruitment activity
- Update and maintain the HR Database with employee information.
- General HR administrative duties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven IT skills and good keyboard skills
- Decision making and negotiation skills
- Employment Law knowledge
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- The ability to process accurate, high quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Microsoft Office systems and HR / Payroll Systems - ADP (preferably)
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- CIPD qualified or working towards (desirable)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a HR Advisory Role
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's