|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.81 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 15:17|
Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 16.30
Friday 8.30 - 15.30
Enhanced Disclosure Required
Main Duties of the role:
- You will maintain effective and efficient electronic and paper based filing and data recording systems, ensuring compliance with Records Management Policy, Data Protection Legislation and SPS guidelines.
- You will provide an effective and efficient administration service ensuring electronic and paper based communication and documentation are actioned appropriately, in accordance with the Government Protective Marking System (GPMS) and, if necessary, passed to the relevant third party for on-going action.
- You will respond to and follow up HR specific enquiries sensitively, timeously and professionally, ensuring accurate and impartial information and advice falls within the confines of relevant SPS policies and legislation.
- You will contribute to the development of an effective HR service through participation in functional and departmental forward planning activities and projects as required.
- You will seek and continuously develop personal knowledge and understanding of HR related issues, policies and legislation, using this knowledge and understanding to contribute to the maintenance and development of HR processes, procedures and systems to assist in the effective daily management of HR issues.
- Minimum of five National 5 (or equivalent) qualifications including English and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications or relevant experience. (Essential)
- Achieved the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice, or equivalent, or willing to work towards. (Essential)
- Competent and experienced in all aspects of administration. (Essential)
- Experience of working within an HR environment in a similar role. (Desirable)
- Competent and experienced in the use of ICT tools, including Microsoft Office. (Essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation including Data Protection Legislation, Equality & Diversity Legislation and Employment Legislation and Acts. (Essential)
- Well-developed communication skills - both written and verbal, across a range of media. (Essential)
- Effective decision making skills with the ability to effectively prioritise workload to meet departmental and organisational deadlines. (Essential)
- Ability to analyse, interpret and report on a range of information. (Essential)
If you have what it takes please send your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's