|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£9.81 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 11:25|
Monday to Thursday 8.30 - 16.30
Friday 8.30 - 15.30
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- You will maintain effective and efficient electronic and paper based filing and data recording systems, ensuring compliance with Records Management Policy, Data Protection Legislation and SPS guidelines.
- You will provide an effective and efficient administration service ensuring electronic and paper based communication and documentation are actioned appropriately, in accordance with the Government Protective Marking System (GPMS) and, if necessary, passed to the relevant third party for on-going action.
- You will respond to and follow up HR specific enquiries sensitively, timeously and professionally, ensuring accurate and impartial information and advice falls within the confines of relevant SPS policies and legislation.
- You will contribute to the development of an effective HR service through participation in functional and departmental forward planning activities and projects as required.
- You will seek and continuously develop personal knowledge and understanding of HR related issues, policies and legislation, using this knowledge and understanding to contribute to the maintenance and development of HR processes, procedures and systems to assist in the effective daily management of HR issues.
Enhanced Disclosure Required
If you have what it takes please send your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000 - £24000 per annum
HR / Recruitment Administrator
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
HR Administrator - Part Time
£11000 - £11500 per annum
HR and L&D Business Support Administrator - advertised on behalf of Essex CRC
Band 2 salary commencing at £18,203 per annum
£16000 - £20000 per annum