|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Salary:||£20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Dinneen|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 13:25|
Pertemps Northampton Commercial are currently looking for a HR Administrator to work in Northampton, your day to day duties will include:
- Complete all security check activities within agreed service level agreements and to an excellent standard.
- Manage service with our screening provider to ensure they meet our expectations on quality and delivering to agreed SLA.
- Carry out regular reviews of screening portal to ensure screening process is progressing in line with required timescale.
- Take responsibility to update and monitor any queries through to completion, ensuring processes are completed to a high standard
- Identify process issues and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and maintain confidentiality of employee information and the firm's data.
To be considered for this exciting HR Administrator role, you will need the following skills / experience:
- Experience of completing employee background checks or experience in working in a high volume and fast paced HR function.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Proven track record of high accuracy with an eye for detail.
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join a busy team, to ensure checks are completed in a timely matter for new starters. This position plays an essential role in the on-boarding process, to ensure all pre-screening checks are completed prior to a new starter joining.
If you are interested in applying to this HR Administrator role, please click apply now below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's