|Salary||£19500 per annum, Benefits: Holiday pay + Pension||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
Salary: £19,500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Blue Arrow Bristol are currently recruiting for a permanent Housing Officer based in Bristol.
Our Client is a provider of accommodation services to the Home Office since 2000. They also deal with UK Visas and Immigration as a prime contractor. They are now providing the accommodation services to numerous organisations across the UK.
- Salary: £19,500 + IT Package (iPad, Printer, Phone etc.)
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm (these hours are flexible)
- Location: Bristol (Home Based + local travel)
- Start Date: As soon as possible after vetting
Purpose of the role:
This role involves working from home with daily travel to provide direct support and management to the Service Users. The role requires the Housing Officer to manage their own caseload and follow procedures in order meet Key Performance Objectives. The role also involves inspection and management of properties used by Service Users.
Requirements to apply for this role
- 1 Year minimum experience in the same or similar role
- Full clean driving licence
- Own transport
- Internet access at home
If you are interested in applying for this position please upload your CV in “Word” format.