|Salary||£9.07 - £14.56 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are currently recruiting hospitality staff to carry out Bar duties for a large public sector organisation at various venues across the city.
Shifts are ad hoc and offer great rates of pay with enhancements for weekend and unsociable hours. The first shifts we have available are on the 25th and 26th of May.
- Basic bar duties
- Greeting customers
- Taking food and drink orders
- Ensuring bar area is clean, tidy and well-prepared
- Assisting in providing a high level of health and safety, cleanliness and to ensure safe working practices are followed
Successful candidates must:
- Have experience in bar work
- Be well-presented and enthusiastic
- Be motivated and eager to work to high standards during all shifts
- Have good listening skills and be able to work on your own initiative
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to get into a hospitality sector role and who is looking to expand their skillset. Candidates with a current bar licence are desirable. In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay (starting from £9.07 per hour), holiday pay and pension.