Homeowner Services Officer
|Job Title:||Homeowner Services Officer|
|Salary:||£18.83 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 16:39|
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until the end of September 2019 initially and will pay £18.83 per hour.
The main purpose of the Homeowner Services Officer will be to deliver a responsive, and proactive customer-focused service to homeowners, within defined policies and procedures and in accordance with the terms of contracts and performance standards agreed by the organsation. Duties include:
- Provide a customer-focused service and manage homeowner queries and issues in accordance with service standards, principles, policies and procedures.
- Administer contractual obligations with customers, including leases and shared ownership rents. Ensure all information provided to customers is accurate, relevant and appropriate for their needs.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure all homeowner estates are visited and inspected and any issues acted upon in line with agreed schedules, ensuring accurate records are kept of both visits and outcomes.
- Work closely with the wider Customer Services directorate to ensure all processes, policies and procedures are developed and shaped for homeowner customers as well as tenants, and build high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms relating to leaseholders and shared owners, ensuring both quality and value for money in all aspects of service delivery.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external service providers.
- Take full ownership of a range of casework relating to managing leasehold and shared ownership customers including neighbour disputes, breaches of leases/tenancy agreements, and the approval and monitoring of subletting requests. Resolve issues quickly in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Understand and administer all relevant legal processes, including consultations on planned works.
- Protect customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and making appropriate referrals.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload, meeting performance targets.
- Ability to develop processes and systems according to changing needs.
- Focused on positive outcomes for the customer.
- Experience of working in a high performance customer-centric team delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and team working skills - ability to prioritise tasks and juggle changing priorities.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
- Committed to service development in response to customer need.
- Relevant sector experience is desirable, but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's