|Location||Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Start Date: ASAP
Our new client, a vehicle trailer and hire company have an exciting opportunity for a Hire Controller or Rental Agent to join their team on a permanent basis at their site in the Burton area
* The main responsibilities in this role will be dealing directly with the Customer's supply team and direct liaison with their end users to ensure fulfilment of their hire booking
* To handle all bookings received, usually electronically, organising the supply of vehicles through the company's own resources or through a strategic alliance partner(s);
* On and off hiring of a broad range of vehicles
* Liaising with the other depots and the transport department as and when required
* Handling all telephone, electronic bookings and enquiries
* Accurately inputting and updating information onto the in house system
* Transport & logistics planning
* Preparation and co-ordination of reports as required by the customer;
* Any other duties as and when required by depot manager
Essential Skills include
* Have a sensible and professional approach to handling the customer and its end users including their company vehicle and/or contract drivers
* CPC Transport Management would be an advantage
* Experience dealing with transport and logistics planning
* Have a great telephone manner and excellent verbal and written commination skills
* Business standard IT skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
* Excellent communication and customer care skills
* Full driving licence would be desirable
If you believe you may be suitable for the role and interested in finding out more, please contact Nick Fryatt on 01453 852544 or please apply now.
Omega resource group are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.