|Salary||£26000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
The role will be a temp to perm position, working for a Pertemps for a period of 12 weeks, before becoming a permanent employee of the client. Throughout this period you will be required to submit a timesheet on a weekly basis and are paid for the hours you work. Once going permanent with the client you will then be paid a salary.
Hours or work are Monday to Friday, with start times ranging from 0500-0700. Averaging a 45 hour week.
Benefits of the role
- The hours can really work for some people - it's an early start, but after your shift finishes in the afternoon the day is yours.
- It'll keep you active!
- The camaraderie with the other drivers and mates means there's a great atmosphere in the depots.
- You can enjoy the freedom of the road, being out and about, seeing new faces and new places.
- You'll build strong relationships with your customers.
- People who can build great customer relationships.
- Self-motivated individuals with a "get up and go" attitude
- People happy to work on a "one man dray" basis
- People who'll take pride in representing the company.
- A minimum of two years' experience, over the age of 25, less than 6 points on your license.
To apply, please call Nikki at Pertemps Milton Keynes branch on 01908 208500, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org