|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering, Miscellaneous|
Based in a clean modern working environment this truly is an exciting time to become part of a professional and well established team.
Your main duties will include the service, repair, breakdown and modification of HGV's (which will include going out on Local breakdown calls). A valid HGV licence would be preferable.
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Ideally have worked with Scania/DAF and trailers;
• Have up to a level 3 NVQ Qualification in Light and Heavy commercials or be time served;
• Be able to demonstrate their experience of working on HGV's.
Excellent remuneration benefits are offered to include a starting salary up to £28k (plus overtime), together with a generous pension scheme, sick pay…etc.
Hours of work will be Early and Late shifts as follows:-
- Mon,Tues, Thurs & Fri 7:00am to 3:30pm;
- Wed 7:00am to 2:30pm.
- Mon 2:00pm to 11:00pm;
- Tues, Wed & Thurs 2:30pm to 10:30pm;
- Fri 2:00pm to 10:30pm;
- Sat 8:00am to 1:00pm (at time and a half).
Immediate start available. Genuine straight permanent job opportunity with excellent career prospects. Please click on the apply button to submit your details or email your CV directly to email@example.com