|Job Title:||HGV Driver|
|Location:||Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot|
|Salary:||£9.59 - £9.91 per hour + Overtime rates|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Putterill|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 10:47|
Do you have a HGV Class 1 License?
Are you looking for full time work?
Are you interested in a career at a busy Steelworks environment?
Acorn Recruitment currently recruiting for HGV Drivers (ideally with Low Loader experience) on behalf of our client at Port Talbot Steelworks. They require experienced HGV Drivers to work on a dayshift Rota, 10 hours a day Monday - Friday, working on a Raw Materials contract.
Duties will include transporting goods internally across site using a low loader. You will also be operating fork lift trucks and overhead cranes. You will also be covering holidays on a class 1 vehicle. This will become a permanent role for the successful candidate.
- You do not require Driver CPC or tachograph, however a Class 1 license is essential.
- Overtime is payable at time and a half rate - after 8 hours from Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday.
- Double time on Sundays & Bank Holidays.
- 30 days paid annual leave
- A CCNSG Site Safety Passport is desirable but not essential.
The successful applicant will be subject to a pre-employment medical examination and substance abuse test.
If you have the relevant license and experience, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's