Heavy Haul Train Driver
|Job Title:||Heavy Haul Train Driver|
|Salary:||£51000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-01-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 10:17|
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established and reputable Nationwide freight business who have a number of vacancies for Qualified and experienced Train drivers. Please note that our client are NOT currently looking to recruit trainee drivers.
You will be a Fully Qualified driver and will preferably have experience in the Freight Train haulage industry (although not essential) who is looking to join this exciting 24/7 freight operation.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Flexibility in your approach to working for the company;
• Be able to work on a rota basis to cover shifts patterns;
• Do what's required to keep the operation moving;
• Have the ability to sometimes take short term lodgings;
• Have a good work ethos and attitude;
• To be extremely punctual.
The vacancy is to work rota'd shifts for a 24/7 operation. There will be three eight hour shifts of Midnight to 0800, 0800 – 1600 and 1600 – Midnight.
The role will offer the successful candidate a fantastic package which will include:
• Salary of c£50k;
• Final salary pension scheme;
• 36 days holiday (including 8 UK Bank holidays);
• Annualized contract of 1568 hours a year, averaging 35 hours per week;
• 156 rest days (average 4 day working week).
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's