Healthcare Cleaning SME
|Job Title:||Healthcare Cleaning SME|
|Location:||UK Wide (Home Based)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Bonus|
|Start Date:||2019-05-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Katie Shaw|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 16:51|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Cleaning Specialist (Patient Environment) to provide nationwide expertise and insight into environmental cleaning and infection prevention for the Healthcare segment; with the objective of improving market competitiveness and client retention.
In 2019, NHS Improvement will be publishing new national guidelines for healthcare cleanliness. This is the biggest change to healthcare cleaning since the last publication in 2007. In this role, you’ll will be responsible for the deployment of these new guidelines across our whole Healthcare estate; working with internal stakeholders, on-site teams and our clients.
You’ll support/lead regional and global healthcare cleaning projects to improve the patient environment, driving cost improvements by introducing new ways of working.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Work with industry and professional groups to gather insight that will drive the development of compelling services and offers
- Establish a network of contacts within Infection prevention and control (IPC), including clients, The Infection Prevention Society and IPC opinion leaders
- Work with defined processes and utilise the expertise from the wider business to develop services and offers for the Healthcare segment. These offers should recognise the full range of patient environments and risk categories and clearly articulate ‘how to sell it’ and ‘how to operate it’
- Facilitate the speedy adaptation of our propositions in line with the changing market and consumer demands.
- Develop case studies and other marketing collateral to evidence our patient environment credentials.
- Regular liaison with Clinical Lead and team of Matrons to ensure our services and offers support patient safety and maximize the patient experience
- Be part of a bid project team to produce high quality tender response documentation working with strict timelines
- Articulate bespoke solutions that go above and beyond the tender specification and give a competitive advantage
- You will have built a well-established network of industry and market contacts that can be utilised for gathering insight
- A strong & proven track record of supporting sales growth & retention through developing bespoke value for money cleaning services
- You will have worked as part of a business development team and be capable of providing fully costed service solutions on a tender by tender basis
- Proven experience in Healthcare Cleaning Management within the NHS
- Health and Safety qualification
- Can demonstrate a clear understanding of current challenges within Healthcare Cleaning and can offer practical solutions to improve service
- Can identify and collaborate with key stakeholders in healthcare cleaning and demonstrate different engagement approaches for each group
- Experience of working with at least one other main stream competitor
- Has access to/developed service specific training that has a proven impact on improving the patient experience and providing CQC/PLACE evidence
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) qualification
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
Business Director (Contract Director, IFM)
Highly Competitive Salary, Bonus and Benefits
£9 per hour
Part Time Cleaner
York, North Yorkshire
Up to £8.21 per annum