|Salary||£38000 - £45000 per month||Sector||Education & Training|
Upper Pay Scale + TLR 2
Brilliant School in Walsall
The Education Network is looking for an experienced Science Teacher and aspiring Head of Department, or current Head of Science looking for an exciting new position in a ‘good school with outstanding features’ – the outstanding features being that of safety and achievement of pupils, and the senior leadership team.
The unique selling points of this particular school are that they have brand new facilities after recently becoming an academy and refurbishing multiple departments and boosting success rates within the school, celebrating a 76% A*-C rate at GCSE, and 84% A*-C at A Level the previous academic year.
We are looking for an experienced QTS Science teacher to maintain their high achieving department, using their incredible facilities which allow for brilliant classroom engagement, and the high success rates of the school.
To fill this leadership role the school are offering competitive rates of pay, and are flexible with meeting potential Heads of Department in an informal meeting with the SLT
They are looking for:-
- Experienced QTS Science teacher, or Current Head of Science Department
- Highly capable teacher covering all 3 core Science subjects
- Proven track record of successful exam results
- Capacity to recruit, nurture and develop NQT’s
- Capable of managing a large department
- Used to working with large amounts of data
- Experience within a larger secondary school
- A strong character to join their team
- Someone looking to earn top-scale salary
In return you will enjoy:-
- Exceptional prospects
- State of the Art facilities
- Working with a new intake of NQT’s annually
- Input into the Curriculum
- Plenty of scape for personal development
- Working as part of a brilliant team
If this position is of interest to you, then please call Tobias or Marie for an informal chat.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy