Head Chef - Sidmouth - Up to £35,000 - Hotel
|Job Title:||Head Chef - Sidmouth - Up to £35,000 - Hotel|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Company benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 13:35|
Head Chef - Sidmouth - Up to £35,000 (DOE) - Hotel
An opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to be recruited for our beautiful location in South Devon. The ideal candidate would have similar experiences working at a Sous/Head Chef level. Working a 5/7 day week and up to 45 hours, there may be times when business needs means a change in site but within distance of the venue as we are part of a group of hotels within Sidmouth.
A fantastic Opportunity to lead a very busy operation the ideal candidate must be aware of the following…
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control large numbers and fine dining.
- To comply with health and safety and food safety legislations
- Construct menus and co-ordinate with suppliers.
What You Need To Be a Successful:
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Previous head chef experience.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Salary of up to £35K
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's