|Location||Fordingbridge, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £30000 per annum + Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Head Chef - Independent Pub - Fordingbridge - £30k + Tips
- Salary of £30k + tips
- 5/7 Days various Shifts
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Accommodation Available
An Independent food led gastro pub situated in a lovely location in the Fordingbridge Area is recruiting for a Head Chef. The pub is offering excellent career opportunities to develop and progress.
5/7 Days - Various Shifts - Team of 3 plus KPs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the pub's health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise, motivate and further develop the team ongoing
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
- Stock Control, GP
What You Need To Have
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications an advantage but not essential
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Salary of £30,000 + Tips
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.