CHEF DE PARTIE - PRESTIGE AWARD WINNING HOTEL
|Job Title:||CHEF DE PARTIE - PRESTIGE AWARD WINNING HOTEL|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 09:15|
£22-24k + SERVICE CHARGE
LIVE IN AVAILABLE
Recruiting for a prestige and award winning Hotel which has recently been acquired to a fantastic private group of luxury hotels, this Hotel is based in Egham, Surrey.
It is a 4 Red Star property, boasting 43 rooms, for dining they boast a 1 Michelin Star & 4 Rosette Restaurant as well as a 2 Rosette Restaurant and cater for Weddings / Events up to 180 alongside their ever popular afternoon teas!
You will work within a large team catering to the highest of standards using the freshest ingredients and will have the passion and determination to drive the business forward and develop award winning dishes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Egham):
- Working with a team of 24 chefs and 5 Kitchen Porters
- Flexible shifts covering breakfast, lunch, dinner service including weekend working (4 days on and 3 days off per week)
- Quality experience in a fresh food environment
- The passion and drive to contribute to the future success of the kitchen brigade who continue to develop award winning dishes
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Egham):
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience and passion for food and creating rosette standard dishes from fresh local ingredients
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Experience within a quality hotel kitchen environment
- Team player with an ability and desire to contribute and support junior team members to develop and achieve
- Excellent eye for detail and able to deliver consistent standards
- 4 weeks holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
- Various company benefits such as discounts across the group, Birthday off and many more!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's