|Location||Winkfield, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
HEAD CHEF - FOOD LED / GASTRO PUB - OUTSKIRTS OF WINDSOR / ASCOT
FANTASTIC PUB COMPANY
SALARY UP TO £40K
Benefits of the role:
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Company bonus scheme
- Excellent tips
- 28 days paid holiday
Recruiting for a Head Chef to join a great Pub company who boast 15 fabulous pubs in their portfolio, no two of their pubs are the same and all delivery excellent food, this site is located on the outskirts of Ascot/Windsor.
The Head Chefs are given the freedom to cook what they want, when they want and you will be designing inspiring original menus for all occasions and seasons..
As a Head Chef you will bring fresh ideas, a real 'can do' attitude and a passion to deliver exceptional food - every time. If you have a steady and reliable track record in the kitchen, are happy working under pressure and have a positive thinking, a no problem approach to working in a kitchen this could be the perfect job for you.
You will need experience working as a Head Chef in a fresh food establishment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the running of the kitchen
- Assisting in the recruitment, management and development of the Kitchen team
- Menu development, costing, GP
- Wastage and stock control
- Health and Safety monitoring
- Fresh produce cooking
- Previous head chef role
- More independent or small business background
- Menu planning and development background
- Rosette background would be nice but not essential
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.