|Location||Swindon, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £27000.00 per annum + amazing company benefits!||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Position: Head Chef
Location: CENTRAL SWINDON
Hourly Rate: £27,000
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Head Chef required for a care home in Swindon catering for around 80 residents daily. Are you looking for your next challenge in the kitchen which offers a rewarding career but also a work/life balance? If so then look no further…
What's in it for you….?
- A great work/life balance only working 8-6 (40 Hour week contract)
- Great salary of £27,000 P/Annum
- Meals on Duty
- Great Career progression within the company
The idea Candidate…
- Previous experience at Head Chef Level
- Excellent people skills, kind and caring personality.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Day to day management of the kitchen, overseeing assistant chef a KP whilst on duty
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner for residents and staff
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food produced to excellent standards
- Catering for residents with dietary requirements
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949 or direct dial 02039 603 650. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address.