|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Generous Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 08:45|
up to £35,000
We are now looking to recruit a strong Head Chef for hotel a brigade based in Peterborough, they are a part of a larger group of hotels offering you career development should you wish to take a step away from the kitchen and more into an office role in the future. They have an excellent formula for success and foundations to build from. As a group they believe the most important aspect of their business is putting the staff first.
- Overseeing the kitchen and staff
- Initiate and oversee the production of all meals to a high standard
- Training and development of staff
- Staff managment - recruiting and interviewing
- Morning Prep
- Writing rotas with Hotel Manger
- Staff inductions
- Menu writing
- Kitchen GP
- Running training sessions as required
- Controlling wastage
- Portion control
- Health and Safety
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen
We are looking for an experience Head Chef to take over the reins of this beautiful hotel kitchen, this will be a busy role but you will be given full support from onsite and head office management teams. The current kitchen staff are a stable team and work well together, but there are some areas of development required.
We also require to see:
- Food & Hygiene Certificate
- Previous Management experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Experience working with all fresh produce
- Have an interest in food trends
- Willingness to try new dishes
- Monitoring kitchen GP
- Reducing wastage
This role is working in a busy hotel, with large function rooms, hotel guests for breakfast, a restaurant and a bar all serving different styles of food. All food is fresh and made on site with specials changing depending on seasons and we would like to hear about and ideally see you have this experience.
The role is offered 5 days a weeks with split and straight shifts required.
To start the process for this role please click apply now to send me your CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's