|Job Title:||Head Chef|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Darius Habibi|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2019 16:04|
£45 - £50k
Head Chef needed for a beautiful hotel based in Egham, Surrey. This site has a Michelin star level menu in place, and will give fantastic flexibility to the chefs so that you can help create seasonal menus and really implement your creativity and flair.
Key information on the Head Chef Job:
- ASAP start if successful
- Permanent contract
- 45 hours per week roughly
- 4 day working week – choose your hours!
- Great shift patterns
- Help create menus using fresh, local suppliers
- Salary of £45 - £50k
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform + lots of company benefits
Key Responsibilities for the Head Chef will include:
- Work in a prestigious environment with support from an amazing management and development team
- Supervise and develop the junior chefs
- Menu creation and chance to implement your own ideas and achieve accolades
- To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Head Chef:
- You must have worked fine dining
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to motivate a team
- Can work under pressure
- A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
APPLY NOW - CLICK APPLY OR GIVE US A CALL ON 01483 569 361
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's