|Salary||£75000 - £110000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Monthly and annual multi-currency consolidation of highly complex and acquisitive Group of companies under IFRS
• Acquisition accounting and reporting in a highly acquisitive group
• Production of multi-currency year end statutory consolidated accounts under IFRS, including cash flow reporting
• Supporting the SAP BPC implementation
• Maintenance of the consolidation functionality within the SAP BPC consolidation system e.g. maintaining Chart of Accounts, divisional reporting, new companies, merger accounting
• Face to face management of the year end audit process with the external audit provider
Skills and experience required for this role:
• Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
• Strong technical and practical understanding of corporate and deferred tax accounting, finance lease accounting (IFRS 16, IAS 17), intercompany accounting and control
• Knowledge of SAP BPC
• Highly proficient in analysing and questioning reported data for consolidation and management reporting purposes
Competitive basic salary on offer, plus car allowance and 10% bonus.
Free, onsite parking and the office is a short walk from Maidenhead train station
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.