|Location||Orpington, Kent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £32000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you looking for a role that can give you the responsibility you have been craving? Maybe you are looking for the next step in your career? If your answer is yes, then the Group Manager Role is for you!
My Client are seeking an experienced Operations Manager / Area Manager / Group Manager to work as a Group Manager who will be responsible for the day to day activities of primary & secondary schools in the South East London area.
You will be looking after about 10 to 15 schools and must be craft trained, you will be compensated at 45p a mile for their business travel.
Job Role: Group Manager
Sector: Contract Catering (Education)
Contract: Permanent - 52 weeks
Salary: £32,000 (Negotiable)
Location: Head Office - Orpington BR5 - London
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Current and full driving licence and reliable vehicle essential
Key Responsibilities: Area Manager / Group Manager
- To liaise with and meet Head teachers and the day-to-day client contact on a regular basis
- Regularly accompany Area Support team on site visits to ensure service
- Standards are being achieved Complete Client Services
- To plan, organise and control the Catering Establishments' operations to ensure that the food quality, presentation and service are provided to the appropriate Group Schools standards as set by the Director Group Schools.
- To recommend and implement cost reductions and service improvements to the standards as required by the Client and/or Manager Client Services.
- To assist the Manager Client Services in preparing the Annual Budget.
- Involvement in menu planning, special events and hospitality events
Personal Skills: Area Manager / Group Manager
- Previous Contract Catering experience within large volume catering for multi-site operations preferably site manager
- Strong commercial experience
- Food Development
- Business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management ability
- Professional demeanour
Education, Training & Qualifications: Area Manager / Group Manager
- Recognised catering qualification, ideally NVQ level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- Good standard of general education
- CRAFT Trained
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood in on 0208 427 6199 for further details