Group Account Manager
|Job Title:||Group Account Manager|
|Start Date:||2019-07-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kathryn Pendlebury|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 12:56|
Are you a highly capable Senior Facilities Manager or an Account Manager with a strong background in managing Soft Services or perhaps even full integrated facilities management? We might have your next professional challenge right here for you!
We are looking for a Group Account Manager in the facilities management field who has a sound financial sense, knows Profit and Loss business like the back of their hand and has a strategic mindset.
Apart from a competitive salary, bonus and a heap of benefits, we offer to work for a company who offers Quality of Life not only to its clients, but its employees too.
- Maximise the profitability of the contracts within area of responsibility and deliver the required results
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards ensuring that the client receives services of the highest quality
- Support the Divisional Director in the development of business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs
- Lead and maintain account development plans, as well as supporting the change management process and associated Service Levels Agreements (SLAs) ensuring risks are mitigated
- Support the business development and regional management teams in identifying opportunities to maximise profit and growth
- Manage the services and teams to the agreed standards
- Ensure that business deadlines and targets are hit
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to devise and manage P&L accounts
- Good negotiation skills at a senior level
- Proven track record in operational management in a similar environment
- People management experience within a diverse geographic and business environment
- Ability to interpret and utilise financial and commercial information
- Excellent communication skills
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example, health and safety, hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- IOSH managing safely qualification
- CIEH Level 3 qualification
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's