|Job Title:||Chef Supervisor|
|Salary:||£8.95 per hour|
|Contact Name:||David Stacey|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 14:46|
Education Site – Portsmouth – Chef Supervisor- £8.95p/h Term Time Only– Every Night Off!
Exciting opportunity for individuals who are looking for a work/life balance job role. Education unit based in Portsmouth would like to welcome into their professional brigade a Chef Supervisor. This is a 25 hour a week contract with the site running a straight shift programme. This is a term-time position 38 weeks per year +4 weeks holiday - Monday to Friday only! The benefit of this will mean you will have the flexibility to use the holiday periods as you wish. No working Christmas, No working Easter. A DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as Chef Supervisor (Portsmouth):
- Team supervision
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Maintains stock levels and control waste within the restaurant
- Actively upsells so that customers have an inspiring dining experience
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef Supervisor (Portsmouth):
- Experience as a Chef/Team leader in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food and customer service
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
The Reward/Benefits – Chef Supervisor (Portsmouth):
- £8.95 p/h
- Company benefits
- Day time shifts – giving you a work life balance
- Free Car Park for all staff
- 13 minutes by to walk Central Station
To apply please click APPLY below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's