|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Design Executive to support the execution of the external and internal brand experience (look and feel) and production of all creative work as part of a small design team.
This includes policing the application of our brand from leaflets and adverts, to the presentation of our street signage.
Key areas of accountability will include:
- Support the delivery of all creative work, including internal and external, ensuring everything created on our behalf reflects our brand values.
- Ensure high standards everywhere, all the time.
- Ensure all marketing materials are always on brand, up-to-date, effective and accessible.
- Support the roll out and successful implementation of ongoing brand development work.
- Ensure the company design management process is carried out effectively, ensuring excellent communications with key stakeholders so all expectations are managed, and deadlines are met
- Build strong relationships with external design agencies and external suppliers.
- Take an active role in working with the wider brand and marketing team to ensure our materials are creative, engaging and effective.
- Support and deliver all work on our brand and visual identity.
- Ensure brand compliance through brand and style guidelines and templates.
- Demonstrate commercial focus in all decision making to ensure value for money.
- Demonstrate flexibility in sharing duties as part of a small team.
- Previous dedicated design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of graphics packages, including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft packages.
- Broad experience for designing for digital and social formats.
- A wealth of experience of graphic design and print production.
- Excellent knowledge of the printing industry, its techniques and the procurement of printing services.
- Experience of working in an agency.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly organised, good at time management and able to juggle projects.
- Confidence and interpersonal skills to engage people at different levels, including senior managers.
- Self-starter, able to work with little supervision.
This is a great opportunity is for someone who is highly creative, proactive and passionate about our brand.
You will be at the heart of creating effective and engaging materials that deliver value for our customers and stakeholders, supports our brand values and improves brand perceptions.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 26 days holiday per year increasing to 30 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme, car allowance, a performance related bonus of up to 20% of your base salary, private medical insurance for you and your family, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by supplying 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning poo into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.