Graduates, looking for work in education?
|Job Title:||Graduates, looking for work in education?|
|Salary:||£60 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-06-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lee Morgan|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 11:02|
Location - Cheshire, UK
Do you have experience of working in education? (nursery, primary/secondary/SEND schools)
Are you looking to gain valuable (PAID!) school experience before moving on to a PGCE?
Do you have access to transport, and can work in a variety of locations (Cheshire) at short notice?
The Education Network is currently seeking enthusiastic graduates who are looking to work in education, to work with Schools and Nurseries throughout the Cheshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience prior to applying for a PGCE or other teacher training, if this is a route you are exploring.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a minimum of six weeks experience working/volunteering with children or young people
- Be able to work in a variety of locations at relatively short notice
- Be educated to graduate level
- Be confident and positive approach to working with children
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
In return, whilst working for The Education Network you will have access to:
-A designated Consultant, providing support throughout your assignment
-Ongoing, free CPD via Educare-a nationally recognised education training provider:
Safeguarding Young People
Child Protection in Education
First Aid Essentials
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the role.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's