Assistant Transport Planner - Central London
|Job Title:||Assistant Transport Planner - Central London|
|Salary:||£24000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare etc|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 12:32|
As a consequence of expanding workload, RGB are representing a leading consultancy who are looking to make appointments in the Company’s Transport Planning team based in Central London. The team currently work on a wide range of projects across the UK including the preparation of Transport Statements / Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Feasibility Appraisals, input to Environmental Statements and the provision of Expert Witness services at Public Inquiries. They are looking for a Graduate Transport Planner / Transport Planner that has some or all of the following skills:
• Undertake surveys and analysis of transport conditions
• Assist in the preparation of the transport documents for planning applications, including Transport Assessments and Travel Plans
• Provide inputs to multi-disciplinary studies and environmental assessments, including routeing strategies and traffic management
Desirable qualifications / experience include:
• Degree in Geography / Civil Engineering / Town Planning or similar.
• A high standard of communication skills and the ability to work and engage with a range of external stakeholders such as clients, local authority officers and members of the public.
• An ability to present information in a clear, accurate and professional format.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Previous experience in Transport Planning is not essential but would be advantageous. Some experience of working with industry-standard transport analysis software, e.g. JUNCTIONS8, Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and a good working knowledge of CAD / AutoTRACK would be advantageous.
The role of an Assistant Transport Planner / Transport Planner would suit a self-motivated individual looking to advance their career in a strong professional team that boasts an enviable record of delivering successful development schemes on behalf of a wide range of clients.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Transport Planner - Nottingham
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Infrastructure Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Assistant Chief Engineer London
£48000 - £50000 per annum