|Salary||£65 - £75 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Pertemps Education Chelmsford are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Primary School. Working as Graduate Teaching Assistant can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
What can you expect?
- Daily supply, contracts or permanent positions – we offer a variety of opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in different Primary Schools to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree
- Passionate individuals who value the education sector
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
- Experience working with children previously in some capacity and must be able to provide references
- Able to travel to our Partner Primary Schools in Thurrock
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670.
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Education Graduate, Graduate Teaching Assistant, Graduate Teacher
Primary, Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Immediate Start/September Start
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£65 to £75 per day