|Salary||£20000 - £25000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
I am currently recruiting for a Software Developer Based in Tamworth easily commutable from Birmingham, Stafford and Derby, and Burton On Trent.
You will be responsible for; designing, developing, modifying and maintenance of software products, working with like minded developers, you will get stuck in to all our projects while utilising your expertise. In return, we will give you the opportunity to fully show off and develop your technical skills and provide unlimited room for progression in a company that values its developers and their career progression.
• To propose and assess solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third-party components
• To develop software according to published standards and guidelines, including coding standards and user interface design guidelines
• To support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyse and correct identified defects within established service level agreements
• To develop software to meet requirements/specifications in accordance with the development schedule
• To investigate existing software functionality to answer support queries within established service level agreements
• To interpret written business requirements and technical specifications to complete estimates for change requests within the established service level agreements
• Take part in solution designs
• Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role
• Promote and advocate best practices within the development team and throughout the business
• To understand the industry requirements of current customer base and develop a thorough understanding of how those requirements are met by our product range
• Fleet/Leasing industry experience
• Experience working with financial software or from working in the financial sector
• Unit testing
• Knowledge of Entity Framework
• Degree, ideally 2:1 or higher in a scientific/engineering discipline
Benefits include pension, healthcare, holiday, flexitime, onsite parking and paid Microsoft certifications.
If you are a graduate at the beginning of your career please apply now.