Graduate Infrastructure Engineer - Central London
|Job Title:||Graduate Infrastructure Engineer - Central London|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2019 16:30|
- For the right Graduate Infrastructure Engineer this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits include: Pension scheme, discretionary bonus, paid overtime at 1.5x salary, insurance covers and more
- Progression within the company is strongly encouraged with potentials to move up to Senior grade
- Young social environment involving company days/nights out on an occasional basis
About the Company
- This engineering consultancy has been operating in this industry for more than 30 years.
- Their London office has more than 100 staff, consisting of two disciplines; Civils & Structures
- 85% of their work is repeat business demonstrating their ability to develop strong relationships with clients.
- Taking on responsibility early in your career is strongly encouraged in this environment.
- Experience a variety of sectors and jobs, ranging from; minor refurbishments to million pound commercial developments.
- Infrastructure Engineers undergo a regular 6 months review to ensure pay is in line with your development.
- Infrastructure Engineers are also rewarded with; a yearly bonus scheme, overtime pay, company pension and private health insurance.
- A company social calendar including; regular sporting events, annual BBQ, theatre trips, internal competitions and charity fundraisers.
In order to be a functional Graduate Infrastructure Engineer for this consultancy you would need to have experience in:
- Working on Highways & Infrastructure schemes in a private sector consultancy environment.
- Relevant software such as; AutoCAD, Civil 3D (desirable), PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Producing designs under the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Communicating both internally with team members and externally with clients and local authorities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Design Engineer – Central London
£33000 - £38000 per annum
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Central London
£42000 - £47000 per annum
Mechanical Engineer - Central London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Assistant Civil Engineer - Central London
£30000 - £35000 per annum