Graduate Civil Engineer - Leeds
|Job Title:||Graduate Civil Engineer - Leeds|
|Salary:||£21000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start desirable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 11:26|
RGB Network have started representing a recently established Civil Infrastructure design consultancy who have big plans to expand their business based in Leeds. They are currently seeking to employ a Graduate Civil Engineer.
- The Director & his business partner both have 20+ years’ experience within the Civil Engineering industry, working for large consultancies and high-end housing developers
- This consultancy has only been established for 2 years, and is currently 4 people strong
- Small family friendly office environment, with strong encouragement for juniors to progress commercially & technically
- Working on Residential projects, producing; roads, infrastructure & drainage SUDS designs
- As a Graduate Civil Engineer, you would be working in a small team and get exposed to broad range of Residential projects
- You would have the opportunity to work closely alongside the Director, working on projects from concept to completion whilst receiving the training & mentoring from experienced professionals
- Technical responsibilities focus on producing drainage SUDS designs using Microdrainage.
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package
- Employees receive bonuses and rewards for project completions
- On the job & off the job training provided, strong encouragement for career progression.
If you are interested in this or similar Graduate Civil Engineer positions then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Associate Civil Engineer - Leeds
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare
Civil Engineer - Essex
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil Design Engineer
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension, private healthcare