|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
The RGB Civil Engineering recruitment team have met with a large organisation, who is actively seeking to employ a Graduate Civil Engineer for their London infrastructure design team.
The Civils Director that we met joined the company around 6 years ago, started off as a Civil Engineer, got promoted continuously and is now heading up the infrastructure team across their 4 offices. He has demonstrated and expressed that there is plenty of room for development & growth within this business. Since joining, the Director started with a team of 3 Engineers, it has now grown to 10 and he has ambitions to establish an infrastructure team consisting of 30 people by 2022. Therefore, despite their London office holding 150 people across 3 floors, they allow their Civil Engineers to get involved all aspects of their projects.
In this organisation you would experience a broad range of projects across a number of sectors, some examples include; £900m Large residential development in Central London, International Data Centres with complex infrastructure, Prison system for UK Government valued at £1.2 billion, infrastructure designs for Heathrow & Gatwick airports, infrastructure for London Crossrail projects and many more!
This young organisation diversifies themselves as an innovative engineering consultancy, prioritising the BIM elements in their projects and working closely with their Architectural department. They also offer a virtual reality service to their clients to view their current projects. The Civils Director implemented this service into the company four years ago, and they have been successful ever since!
Who they are looking for
- The Director is seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer who is passionate about working within this industry, focusing on; roads, infrastructure, flood risk & SUDS drainage modelling.
- This Graduate Civil Engineer would ideally have Civil Engineering qualifications (BEng / MEng)
- Would need to have a keen willingness to learn new skills, understand BIM principles and put in extra effort to complete projects.
- Previous experience within infrastructure & drainage designs is advantageous
- For the right Graduate Civil Engineeer, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging between; £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- ICE accredited training scheme, with a structured mentoring scheme in place and appraisals every 6 months
- Social incentives; 4 company socials a year, incentives after deadline completion, each discipline gets allocated a social budget for the year
- Health & wellbeing; private health & dental care, in-house yoga sessions
- Strong encouragement for career development & progression