Goods In Operative
|Job Title:||Goods In Operative|
|Salary:||£19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 09:14|
Have you previously worked in a Warehouse environment?
Goal of the position -
This post demands organisational efficiency, maintaining a professional and considerate approach at all times.
Goods will be booked into stock with good efficiency and accuracy to ensure the stock management is in line companies expectations and in order to meet customer demand.
Main duties -
- Ensuring quality control processes are followed for all stock
- Booking in all goods ensuring accurate and timely placement
- Ensuring group shipments are handled swiftly and with minimal impact to the Warehouse Operations
- Assisting with loading / or unloading of lorries / containers where required
- Previous Warehouse / Goods In and / or Goods Out experience is required
- Current FLT / Forklift licence is essential
- Sound educational background
- Full UK driving licence is essential as you might need to use a company car from time to time
This is a full time / permanent role working 8 - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 7 - 4pm on a Friday.
The salary for this role is 19k.
if you have the right background, please APPLY NOW!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's