|Job Title:||Administrator-Term time-Southampton-Mon-Fri-£8.84|
|Salary:||£8.84 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2018 13:05|
We are seeking a welcoming and courteous professional to support a very busy school office where you will work as part of an extremely supportive and friendly team.
Working Hours will be from 8:30am - 4:00 pm -Monday to Friday, term time only.
This role is an important part of the Catering team who strive to facilitate, to help and support the facilities function of business. You will be supporting the Business Unit Catering Manager / Unit Chef/ Managers in the Administration duties of the catering department.
Your duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors
- Finance administration and providing general office support for the school - copying, filing, emailing, routine correspondence and data entry
- You will be expected to maintain paper and computer records producing accurate lists and information as well as dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries.
- Report to the School Office and Business Managers
- Previous experience within a similar admin based role
- Be able to maintain a professional composure under pressure
- Be computer literate, well presented with excellent communication skills
•Salary of £8.84 p/h
•Predominantly Monday-Friday role and evenings off
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.