Global Events Coordinator
|Job Title:||Global Events Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 16:49|
Up to £40k depending on experience
Our client works with research organisations, providing research services and products.
Join a new global events team, responsible for organising the company's presence at over 50 international trade shows, conferences and symposia each year.
You will manage the marketing campaigns for large events to promote attendance, raise awareness of the brand and engage with buyer personas both onsite and through digital campaigns.
- End-to-end project management of international tradeshows, events and symposia running simultaneously, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Campaign management from start to end.
- Establishing campaign objectives and KPIs.
- Conducting industry research and identifying which personas we should be targeting through the event campaign.
- Generating new ideas for campaign tactics and assets.
- Creating communication plans, writing copy for email, social, ads and web pages.
- Working with data from the business intelligence team to create targeted sponsored campaigns.
- Working with design agencies to create bespoke campaign artwork, including email, social and video.
- Tracking and analysing campaign performance.
- Providing onsite support ensuring events run smoothly, whilst posting live updates to social, including video promotion.
- Leading post-event content creation, such as videos or blog posts.
- Once the campaign has finished, reporting on successes and areas for improvement, objectives, KPIs, collating feedback from Envigo attendees and making recommendations for future events.
- Line management of two marketing associates.
- Creating processes for the team and sharing learnings to form best practices so all events are delivered to the same high standard.
- Staff motivation and development, enabling the team to have greater business impact.
- Working collaboratively with scientific staff to determine content strategies for the coming year based on business objectives and market trends.
- Project management of scientific abstract submissions to secure a strong scientific presence at conferences, working to submission deadlines.
- Maintaining the annual events calendar, making recommendations on which events should be attended and forecasting event spend.
- Engaging with external suppliers to build and develop trade show booths, banners, printed collateral and giveaways, as well as show services such as lead capture, attendee apps and venue hire.
- Working with courier companies and customs to ensure timely delivery of global shipments.
- Advising on brand guidelines and best practice, ensuring consistency across all events.
- Managing and reporting on event budgets
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's