Are you a native fluent German Speaker? Are you immediately available? Do you have previous experience in a customer care role? Are you self-motivated with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team?
Pertemps are working with a global company who are looking for a German Customer Support Representative, who will be providing 1st line Technical and Customer support to our clients' German speaking customers. You will be provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game titles in the world.
• Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care and professionalism.
• Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
• Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customer's issue.
• You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives, as It is your responsibility, as a team member, to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers, always.
• Maintaining a world-class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
• Native level fluency in German & English, particularly reading & writing.
• Previous experience in a customer care role (contact centre a plus but not essential).
• The ability to analyse and execute technical customer service issues with a focus on providing a superior and positive customer experience & outcomes every time.
• Excellent attention to detail with strong communication and a logical, methodical approach with good analytical, PC and problem-solving skills.
• Previous experience of technical support or using live chat would be highly advantageous.
• Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles and PCs, and the latest mobile platforms (preferred).
• An interest in and understanding of the video game industry would be advantageous.
• Competitive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes' and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Long term and progression opportunities are available for the right employees who can demonstrate necessary skills and attitude.
• Their Studio has some of the best views of Glasgow and is located next to the City Centre/West End, with excellent transport links. On-site amenities include a gym, café, nursery, ATM, car valeting/charging, dry cleaning, free cycle checks & parking with access to a variety of local bars & restaurants.