|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
With a new business win on the horizon, we are taking the opportunity to speak to candidates looking for a General Services Manager position in an impressive catering-focused client site.
As General Services Manager, you'll be responsible for leading your on-site team to deliver world class catering and hospitality services to our client and their customers.
This is an exciting role with great career development opportunities where you'll be exposed to all sorts of stimulating challenges, and you'll be charged with full people, financial, safety and client relations aspects of running a large catering contract.Package description
Competitive salary + attractive benefitsMain responsibilities
- Get to know your customers to develop offers in conjunction with your client in response to current trends.
- Maximise the profitability of the contract by driving sales and managing costs
- Manage a range of product lines and services
- To ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service delivery of all retail and event services for Sodexo to contractual requirements including the delivery of defined budgets and profit margins
- Manage the onsite team effectively to maximize output
- Manage and develop key stakeholder relationships including senior management teams, the client, owners and investors
- Experience in providing quality in customer service and leadership within a catering contract
- Can balance between creating and working in a fun environment with clear high quality service and product expectations.
- Passion for food and innovation
- Flexible to work 5 days out of 7 with shifts.
- Excellent communicator
- Motivated and an excellent motivator
- Cost control
- IT Skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process