|Job Title:||General Manager|
|Salary:||£34000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Carr-Dear|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 13:54|
Contract type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £34,000 - £39,000 dependent on experience
Shifts: 5 days a week, combining weekday and weekend shifts
- "Sunday Times" top 100 companies to work for
- Excellent Salary and Bonus Structure.
- The Publican's 'Best Employer' Finalists
- Casual Dining Restaurant and Pubs Awards "Employer of the Year" Finalists
- Expanding company with huge development opportunities
- 75% of our managers have been promoted internally
- Training and Development is tailored to the individual
- Recent training destinations have been in Mexico, New York, Miami, Marrakesh and Las Vegas!
Are you an experienced housekeeper looking for a new challenge?
This nationally renowned group are looking for a fantastic General Manager to join the company and help lead the team in one of their sites.
The site opened in December 2017 with a bang! It's a young site with a strong food sales performance, and situated as the most Northern site point of the group, it's ready for a General Manager with a passion for the food business to take this bar to its next level.
We have had a really busy opening and we are looking for a new General Manager to drive the business further. Set over two floors with food and drinks offering, with parties, late night action in the mix too!
As a General Manager within our business you will be responsible for all the site KPI's and be given personalised development plan. You will have been in a General Manager role for at least 12 months. Ideally you will have controlled sales volumes of over 20k and had experiences in a branded bar/food environment. You must have evidence of delivering great hospitality and impeccable standards.
- Results driven? – Do you have the determination to set and achieve goals?
- Organised? – Do you have the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work?
- Full of initiative? – Are you willing to take appropriate action before being asked?
- A great relationship builder? – Can you build and maintain effective internal and external relationships?
- An Effective Communicator? – Are you able to convey ideas effectively –getting into the hearts and minds of your audience?
- Do you share our values? – Are you passionate to make the most of your job in a positive and fun way?
We promise to reply to all applications within 10 working days of application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's