Gastro Pub Manager £26k-£28k + Tips/Bonus
|Job Title:||Gastro Pub Manager £26k-£28k + Tips/Bonus|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent gratuities and bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 11:45|
Gastro Pub Manager - Village Location
£26,000 - £28,000 plus excellent gratuities and bonus
A great Opportunity to be part of this award winning regional Pub Group as a Manager at their site near Farnham.
They offer seasonal British menus and a daily specials board packed with delicious dishes created by chefs passionate about sourcing the best ingredients. Outside there is large patio area ideal for soaking up some summer sun after a local dog walk, while the cosy fire and blend of modern design with traditional country pub décor make it the perfect winter hideaway.
- Exceeding customers’ expectations to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results in all areas of the operation.
- Retain, motivate and manage all staff providing the necessary training
- To lead from the front
- Engagement with the local community to develop trade, improve the reputation of the pub and to ensure the pub is an essential pillar in the community
- To have strong commercial awareness, understanding business trends within the pub industry
- To comply with all company human resources procedures and to ensure all staff are fully inducted to the company at the time of joining.
- To complete weekly payroll, takings and banking requirements
- To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas
The Ideal Candidate:
- A strong leader who is personable, energetic and capable of managing and motivating an extensive front of house and kitchen team to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation
- To have a passion for food. We love food and so do our customers.
- Totally customer focused. We must always strive to please them and exceed their expectations
- Honest, dedicated and hard working
- Sales driven
- Strong commercial knowledge and awareness
- To be highly organised and to be able to take accountability
- Immaculately presented with superb interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ambition and drive. We want our Managers to have flair, ambition and the will to succeed and overcome challenges
- Fun, confident and enthusiastic personality who takes real pride in achieving exceptional customer service results.
- Attention to detail. Always keeping an eye out to make sure that all is in place.
- Proficient in IT with an understanding of spread sheets, word processing and social media
- Competitive Salary
- Support, training and development to improve your competency and skills in the role and to aid towards progression opportunities in the future
- Structured bonus
- Private health care
- Excellent gratuities
- Guaranteed Christmas day off
- 4% Pension contribution
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.