We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Front of House Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Front of House Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Counters set up and clear down
- Organisation of staff daily
- Due diligence paperwork completed
- Cleanliness of your area
- Help with hospitality events as required
- Work within any area of catering as required
- Completion of training in health and safety and food safety
- Serving the pupils and staff
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and college requirements for Fire, Health and Hygiene
- To report any Health and Safety issues to your line manager including any accidents and near misses
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To assist in the preparation of hospitality, setting up, clearing down, ensuring all is left to a high standard
- To comply with college procedures relating to cash handling and security reporting any issues to your line manager
- To maintain any temperature records as required and to report any variance
- To operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
- Hard working
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually as needed
- Work with other supervisors to cover all areas of the business and achieve high standards
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times, with customers, clients & colleagues.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can – do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain feedback, passing on comments gained to your line manager
About the company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.