Front Line Receptionist
|Job Title:||Front Line Receptionist|
|Salary:||£21000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michelle Sayers|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 15:18|
Salary £21,000/22,000 plus Bonus
Immediate Start !
A Leading, Dynamic Property Company who specialise in Business centres urgently need to recruit a personable, outgoing , experienced Receptionist to provide front line Reception support working at their office situated close to Camden Station
Main responsibilities will include :
- You will be first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from customers, prospective customers to agents, visitors, and contractors;
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times;
- Ensure a warm, welcoming, helpful, efficient and responsive reception service for customers, telephone callers and visitors to the Centre.
- Answer and transfer all incoming telephone calls and taking messages as appropriate
- You will be Responsible for housekeeping and presentation of the Reception area
- Manage meeting room diary and conference room reservations.
- Arrange hospitality and catering for internal meetings and events
- Order of supplies and general administration
The ideal Receptionist / Front of House will have the following knowledge skills and experience:Previous Reception / Front of House experience
PC literate, including MS Office packages.
Possess an excellent understanding of customer service
Maintain a professional appearance and business-like manner at all times in order to instil confidence in the services provided
Ideal experience would ideally come from a Business Centre/Serviced Office/Hotel Environment
This is an excellent company to work for who offer excellent working conditions and benefits to include BONUS
Company will consider candidates who are available immediately or on notice period
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's