|Salary||£19830 per annum, Benefits: Company Car & Fuel Card||Sector||Sales|
Permanent Full time position
£19380.00 per annum starting salary ( incremental pay increases upon achieving set targets)
Company car and fuel card
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive at one of our clients based in Ruddington to join their hugely successful Logistics team. Due to continued growth and investment they are recruiting for a Sales Executive who will be responsible for winning new business and selling services to potential new clients and existing customers. This role will include full account management of clients from initial business development calls to delivery.
Innovative, Enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with a real passion for sales that will go the extra mile to understand the need of each individual client. Confident and experienced in tailoring account management services, adding real value to each client and offering unrivalled accountability in the industry.
- Account Manager to achieve profit growth through the effective management of customers.
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Achieve Sales productivity and revenue targets
- Role will involve telesales, face to face selling (B2B), Negotiations and Presentations.
- Consistently grow the gross profit and achieve the targets as set out in the Account Manager Scheme.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost effective quotations.
- Prepare weekly/monthly figures of sales activity as instructed by the Branch Manager
- Experience working in a proactive telesales or cold calling sales role ideally with outbound telesales experience
- Experience of generating own sales leads
- Experience of working to targets and KPI’s
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Full Driving Licence
Competitive salary plus uncapped commission scheme with company car plus fuel card (From Day 1), life assurance and pension.
Working for a global market leader with excellent career opportunities. Over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries. Continuous training and a mentor to help with personal Development, unrivalled Sales Scheme, career progression opportunities and bonuses and awards based on personal a team performance.