Freelance Site Engineer
|Job Title:||Freelance Site Engineer|
|Salary:||£250 - £350 per day|
|Start Date:||2018-09-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Gardiner|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 09:57|
This client is prepared to reward the Freelance Site Engineer with:
• Competitive Rate (will fluctuate dependent upon experience and if have own kit or not)
• Opportunity to work autonomously on a high value project
• Invaluable Experience
• Long term contract
We are looking for a qualified Freelance Site Engineer to undertake generic tasks on site:
• Setting out columns, slabs, beams and some steel structures, levelling and surveying the site
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant
Standard Working Week for the Freelance Site Engineer will be traditional site hours, Monday to Friday.
Overtime throughout the week/weekend may be available in addition.
• Degree / HND qualified
• Use of Total Stations or GPS
• Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal
• Own Kit
• Ability to use AutoCAD
• First Aid
If you think you're suitable for the role of Freelance Site Engineer or would like to learn more, please contact Tom on 0121 450 5000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MARKET LEADING RATE!
Great salary & benefits package!
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: car, pension, holiday, healthcare and bonus
£48000 - £52000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension, bonus etc
Assistant Site Manager
£30000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension, bonus etc