Freelance PR Consultant
|Job Title:||Freelance PR Consultant|
|Salary:||£200 - £300 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Imran Makda|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 12:40|
Location: Oval, London
Pay: £200-300 per day
Times: Freelance, 5 Days a week
Duration: Initial 3 Months
The PR Consultant, you'll be central to the delivery and execution of multiple communications campaigns across a range of channels, including: PR, educator outreach, social media, and events
- Create and implement communications strategies for clients.
- Create and implement the organizations communications strategy.
- Manage educator outreach campaigns, including event recruitment for our clients.
- Write Press Releases, features, thought leadership pieces, case studies and other articles for clients and on behalf of the organisation
- Develop a network of education influencers to help deliver our communications challenges.
- Lead delivery of communications projects to schedule, budget and to the organizations quality standard.
- Appoint and manage freelance staff and suppliers.
- Involve and brief staff across the company where appropriate and feed into projects led by other teams where there is a comms element.
- Track and monitor campaigns and report back to clients.
- Use web analytics software (EG: Google Analytics) to monitor performance
- Ability to multi-task priorities and handle different projects efficiently
- Experience in using web analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Collaborative team player
- Sound organisational skills
- Fluent in English with strong spelling and grammar
- Flexible, enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
- Ability to stay 'cool' when the pressure is on.
Benefits of the position:
Great office environment - free breakfast, tea and coffee
A sociable community - Thirsty Thursdays; charity committee events (film nights, pub quizzes etc); a summer party as well as a Christmas party; away days every year
This is a fantastic role for the right candidate with alot to offer, however we are working to a tight deadline so please submit your CV for consideration!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Business Design and Improvement Consultant
£45000 per annum
Client Contact Officer
£18000 - £19000 per annum